WONDERWORLDS PRIVACY AND DATA POLICY
Last Updated: 9th November 2017
- INTRODUCTION AND GENERAL TERMS
WonderWorlds is brought to you by Tequila Works, S.L (“Tequila Works” / ‘we’ / ‘us’). Our office is at Serrano, 19, Planta 5, 28001 Madrid, Spain. We are a company registered in Spain, with company number 85767523.
- What information Tequila Works may collect about you;
- How Tequila Works will use information we collect about you;
- Whether Tequila Works will disclose your details to anyone else; and
- Your choices and rights regarding the personal information you have provided to us.
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect and process the following information which may include your personal data:
Information provided by you when using WonderWorlds or the Online Service
We may ask you for, or you may submit (including without limitation through voice or text features) personal and non-personal information and data to us through the Online Service and/or WonderWorlds whenever you contact us, submit User Content in WonderWorlds or on the Online Service
This may include:
We may also obtain sensitive personal data about you if you voluntarily supply it through WonderWorlds and/or the Online Service. This could include a photograph that you have taken and uploaded to WonderWorlds (for example, when you create your own Level).
If you volunteer such information, you will be consenting to our processing it for the purpose explained to you when you supply it.
How you use our Services
We may collect technical information about your use of WonderWorlds and/or the Online Service through the use of tracking technologies and analytics.
By way of example, data we may collect includes the following Analytics:
When you install, uninstall or update WonderWorlds, a unique application number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.
We use the following third party analytics providers:
The third party analytics providers listed above will collect Analytics on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions, and their applicable privacy notice.
You can find out more about the way Google Analytics, Localytics, Grafana Adjust and Applift collect and process this information by following the above links to the privacy notice for each applicable third party analytics provider.
Information about you collected from your device or Third Parties
We may collect information about you which you make available to us and which is stored on your device, or your Facebook or other social media profiles. This might include images (photographs/screenshots), video or other digital content such as records of your gameplay.
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We will use any information that we collect about you, including any personal data, for the purposes described to you at the time that we collect such information, and for the following purposes:
- WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
To provide WonderWorlds and the Online Service to You
This processing of Submitted Information, Content Information and Analytics is necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interests of making WonderWorlds and the Online Service available to you, and ensuring that WonderWorlds functions properly so that you have the best experience when playing WonderWorlds and using the Online Service.
To understand how users play WonderWorlds and use our Online Services
We process information (including Submitted Information, Content Information and Analytics) to understand how players use WonderWorlds or our Online Service, and to compile Analytics and statistical reports regarding that activity.
This processing is necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interests of (i) ensuring that WonderWorlds functions properly so that you and other users have the best experience when playing WonderWorlds and using the Online Service, and (ii) improving the quality of WonderWorlds and our services, and providing a better experience to our users.
We use various forms of marketing to provide you with promotional materials about WonderWorlds and/or the Online Service.
We will not process your information for the purposes of marketing or pass your information on to third parties for the purposes of such marketing unless you give your consent or you have given it already.
Direct Marketing: We might send you marketing emails about products or services which are similar to or related to WonderWorlds or Online Service, but we shall not do so without your express consent.
- DATA SHARING
- In addition, we may disclose your information to the extent that we are required to do so by law (which may include to government bodies and law enforcement agencies); in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention).
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email, account message and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
- We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in order to enforce or apply the terms of agreements between us, to investigate potential breaches, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Tequila Works, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- CONSUMER CONTROL AND OPT-OUT OPTIONS
If you do not wish to receive promotional or other marketing material from us or third parties then you can opt-out by changing your account settings in WonderWorlds and/or the Online Service at any time.
- YOUR RIGTHS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA WHICH WE PROCESS RELATING TO YOU
You have the following rights over the way we process personal data relating to you, as set out in the table below. We aim to comply without undue delay, and within one month at the latest.
To make a request, please let our Data Protection Officer know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask for a copy of data we are processing about you and have inaccuracies corrected
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
We will use reasonable efforts to the extent required by law to supply, correct or delete personal information held about you on our files (and with any third parties to whom it has been disclosed to).
Object to us processing data about you
You can ask us to restrict, stop processing, or to delete your personal data if:
Obtain a machine readable copy of your personal data, which you can use with another service provider
Make a complaint to a Supervisory Authority
- Data Retention
We do not use WonderWorlds and/or the Online Service to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
- We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- Please be aware that, although we endeavour to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
- ADVERTISEMENTS AND AD SERVING TECHNOLOGY
- Please note that we use third party providers of adverts and the adverts’ content is provided by these third parties and not Tequila Works. An example of a third party provider we may use from time to time is Airpush.
- If you are using an iOS device, you can find more information about how to opt out of personalised adverts by visiting https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT202074.
- INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
- Information that we collect from you will be stored in the EEA in the first instance.
- However, please note that any information we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or our suppliers. These staff may be engaged in the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
- Where we transfer your data outside of the EEA, we have agreements in place with those parties which include standard data protection clauses adopted by a data protection regulator and approved by the European Commission to ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal data. This includes Airpush
All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed by email to Tequila Works at firstname.lastname@example.org . Tequila Works will endeavour to respond to any query or questions within two business days.
© 2017 Glowmade Ltd. © 2017 Tequila Works, S.L. Published by Tequila Works. Glowmade and WonderWorlds are registered trade marks of Glowmade Ltd.